Friday, April 23, 2010

I am here....

I truly truly am. My past few weeks (months) have been CRAZY busy. I had a trunk show (and of course FORGOT my camera battery) It had low attendance, I picked a horrible night with things going on around town, but I made 30 things that remained in the store. The next few weeks my things sold like crazy! I was and still am so excited, and am so busy keeping up. Meanwhile, I have spent some time re-evaluating my "brand" . My boys stuff sells so much better- there just are not that many boys things out there, so my logo will become less "girl". I love the new look and look forward to sharing it. I have been busy talking to a new local shop and a store "Way Out West" so I may pick up my first out of state shop. That to has kept me busy.
On the flip side I am struggling- with juggling my life as a mommy, a wife, a teacher, and a small business owner. I cannot do it all well all the time. Who knows where it will lead- but I do plan on typing up a full schedule. Every other job has one. I plan to have a new interview up on Monday- and some insight into our home. I hope everyone is doing great!

Check out this new blog if you have not done so already- you'll love it! Tons of great advice and inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment