Sunday, March 7, 2010

Again...

So let's try this whole blog thing again- I'll try and update more often and will fill it with news about other mommy's in business. I want to inspire and help and encourage, and I hope this blog can do that. Well, part of the problem is that I am so drawn to the blogs of others that I ignore mine- silly mistake. May-bee has a lot going on at the moment. ETSY sales are S-L-O-W. I understand why, its hard to buy clothes off-line. I need to update size information, that may help. POE sales (my one local store) do well- some months I do great, others ok- but always something. I have a trunk show there that I am busy getting ready for. I want to have all my new items done. I have decided that I don’t need to push myself to be the next BIG THING. What I do for my family and God is most important. Trying to bigger than I am with this whole thing only distracts from my family and Him. That being said- I LOVE WHAT I DO. I would love it to be a full time job- someday. I’m not there yet. Its fun for now, an outlet- and something that I feel good at. Something that I am not good at- cooking. I really want to get better- cook better, have healthier meals. I try, I really do, will see. For now- my life as a biz-y mom is well, busy. I hope to have my first interview up this week - mine- and will than send out the word that I am looking for other moms to interview...


Images inspired by Trucks... from ETSY:

No comments:

Post a Comment