Thursday, March 11, 2010

Monthly Goals:

Alright Ladies- its goal time! One month goals-


What would you like to do for your business before April 11?

I want to have a formal line sheet and send it to at least one shop. I have one, but my items change so quickly. I can order only so much yardage at one time. I run out after selling locally and than the item is discontinued- so there goes the line sheet… frustrating! What are your goals? OH- I also would LOVE LOVE LOVE to start a fabric co-op if anyone would be interested, please email or convo me on etsy. I want to start with freespirit (Butler, Bailey, and a few other great designers are under that label) It would be about $5-6 a yard. Let me know!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm just looking for a sale at this point. Having a dry spell!

    ReplyDelete