Wednesday, May 12, 2010

sewing room inspiration 1

Just had to share some AMAZING sewing spaces..
Trying to decide how to redo my studio space. Right now its in my playroom... dare I show pictures? I found these pictures while browsing flickr and provided a link to their location under each one. I know I have to have some sort of cutting table, so most show that feature. I like being in the playroom- its secluded, the kids can be in their with me- but the lighting is truly awful...
I think this table is made up of storage shelves from target...
____________________________________


This is a Pottery Barn space
__________________________________

Another handmade table....
___________________________
So stay tuned... I just may post some more inspiring pictures... and I need to update you on my June 5th show progress. I'll have some craft show setups from around the web to share as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment