Tuesday, June 16, 2009

NEWS...

Coming Soon!
May-bee LLC is the newest source for handcrafted matching mother/daughter/ sibling apparel. My styles and colors are classic and yet can be worn by all ages. They stand up to play and laundry and can be dressed up or down.

Currently I am taking all orders for skirts through email, but starting early to mid July, I will have an etsy shop up and running. Etsy is simple, customers do have to register to make shipping easier, but it is quick. You can pay by credit card through paypal.. I will still take orders through email as well.
I also hope to have a regular website up soon.

The Prairie Skirt, my most popular, is almost ready to be discontinued. PLEASE contact me soon if you would like one- I will take orders until it is gone. The designer of this print has discontinued it. I have it in stock and will ship in about 1 week from order.

Pictures are not up, but I am offering matching headbands and ponytail ties for all styles. Headbands are $12 and wrap all the way around the head with elastic in the bottom back. Please specify children’s sizes (use the size chart) or adult(all one size). The pony tails are covered buttons with elastic ties. Please specify children’s sizes or adult (it determines the size of the hair tie). These are sold for $5 and can be a set of two small fabric buttons or one large fabric button.

Did you notice the new email address- May-bee has applied for an LLC!

Orders are coming in steadily- so sample skirts are a bit low on the priority list. Expect to see more in July. Solid color cotton use will now be KONA cotton- super soft and fairly resistant to wrinkles, and I will not have to line it. For those of you who have a lined skirt already, please contact me if you wish to change it.

I am extending the referral program through July. Any new purchasing customer that you refer will allow YOU to purchase one item 50% off.
PLEASE tell everyone you know about May-bee- my customers are encouraging me to dream BIG. Without you, I will not be able to pursue this great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment