Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Busy...

So what has happened since last week…. Well Brinley turned 3, and we had many wonderful events to celebrate. Both children became sick- which slowed my productivity. I discovered that you cannot have a retail license as an LLC until your LLC is in the state register- big set back. I searched and finally found (at a premium price) more prairie skirt fabric- I decided that as my best seller I need another run of it to attract more customers. I had a logo designed, based on my original artwork for a skirt trade- Wonderful! We decided that we are moving in mid July- AHHHH! Right after Vacation AHHHH Again! To a dream home- so business is going to be slowed a bit for now.

I am busy trying to pick designs for fall, as well as fall patterns and colors. I am loving chocolate brown with blues and oranges, still love the red and blue, and might mix in some olive and gray.

As soon as I have a store front, I will be submitting to BLOGS and a few local print sources to try and get my things featured.
Let me just say this- had you talked to me even three months ago, I would never believe you that I would be sitting her doing any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment